This website features fan fiction about the world of Adventures in Odyssey. Are you interested in creative writing? Whether you want to write a series or a single entry, make sure you edit it thoroughly. Submissions will be approved based on overall writing quality. You can submit your own original fan fiction to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be original and avoid clichés.
- Write about characters or events from Adventures in Odyssey.
- Try to avoid too much romance, violence, mature themes, etc.
- Do some research on the AIO universe.
- Be family-friendly.
- Don't plagiarize the work of others.
- Try not to exceed 8000 words.
- Double-check grammar and spelling.
- Do not include spoilers. The events of any episode that has not yet aired on the radio and online for the whole fandom cannot be intentionally referenced. The exceptions are episodes that will never air in this manner, such as The Truth Chronicles, The Lost Episodes, B-TV: Live and the exclusive OAC adventures.
- In your submission include a title, your name and a brief synopsis of your story.
- A stand alone story is more likely to be accepted than a series.
- If you have any questions, simply email us.
This site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is a registered trademark of Focus on the Family.